November 26, 2008

"Lemonade"


With much regret I say, "I have a blog." In my defense it was an assignment for my class, CSIS 1000. I remember saying to my family that I would never get a blog, or that I would let my wife blog for me, that is if I ever have a wife.

I was not happy when I saw the blog assignment on the list of assignments, however, I will be making this lemon "lemonade" as they say. I will be leaving this blog as a public blog so that all are welcome to enjoy, or learn to loathe, my thoughts and activities. If you hate reading my blog, stop.

I will now be able to post photos of myself smoking candy on the internet. Woot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tobacco is very harmful to the body. Even though that is a fake cigarette, mothers hate to see their kids even pretending to smoke.

Annie Krissman said...

Love the pic! Wow, that must be somebody pretty cool to give you candy cigs for a b-day gift.