January 19, 2010

GAY PRIDE


I have had a very hard time falling asleep for a few years now. I have been given an article about sleeping and how to have a better sleeping pattern. I have linked it for you. I hope it helps any of you followers that I love so much. I have added a trademark random photo for your enjoyment as well. I hope it can help you sleep.


EDIT: Here is the link for you that the photo didn't work on. http://www.oodora.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/passed-out-drunk-guys.jpg

8 comments:

Unknown said...

which of those suggestions do you plan to do? I think I might like the warm bath.

Heather said...

The picture didn't work for me. Judging by the title, maybe I should be glad.

You should try making lists of positive words in your head. Someone told me that worked well.

Aimee said...

The picture didn't work for me either. I think you should get rid of your baby. I think that would help me sleep better. Oh, you don't have a baby? Well good luck with the other ideas.

Annie Krissman said...

Good Article. Now I don't feel bad about putting my baby to bed at 6:30 tonight. Now I just need to work on some of those points for myself.

Jace said...

Your picture is crap.. It won't load.. FIX THE LINK

Rob said...

I made it so that you can go there yourself with the url.

Unknown said...

You made it so that some people can go there themselves with the url, but it was probably fortunate that it didn't work for me. I am challenged that way. I thought I might be shocked anyhow.

Unknown said...

Weird, I tried again, and then it showed up and then it showed up on your blog, whereas before it wouldn't show up. I don't get it.

After viewing that picture I am once again eternally grateful that you don't drink.