June 3, 2011

NADA

I don't really have anything going on. I have such a surplus of free time that I can do everything that I have even remotely wanted to do. Not e.g. the picture below.




I thought I would post a picture of a real pony tail in response to what I saw on a former roommate's blog that I frequent. I find the humor there to fit me just right, however, not all of you will understand.



At first my hair growing venture was intended for only one purpose, donation. This has become the secondary objective now for my hair. I know that you will be sad to read about my new outlook [Janet]. Some people like it, some people say I look like a creeper. I have been mulling it over for some time now and haven't come to any conclusions on my creeper/non creeper status. (Feel free to comment honestly. I will not revoke points for honesty.)

Happy "No Shirt After Work Friday" (NSAWF) to all of you out there.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

What you have going on is definitely not a pony tail, it is called a top knot. You are right though, I did think you were more handsomer when you were nicely groomed. But I must add that I am proud that you intend to bless someone's life by donating hair. Not many people are willing to take the flak that you have.

Jese said...

did you flip the last picture across the ol; x axis?

Heather said...

I think we will both be glad when you get a haircut.

howard said...

I like the more clean cut look, but I too am glad you want to bless someone else's life by donating to locks of love.

Kimberly said...

So, did I miss what the primary objective is? Since donation is secondary?

Jace said...

i like the top picture

Unknown said...

Jace is lying to you.

Annie Krissman said...

I am definately one who feels people should enjoy whatever hair style they want and I don't care whatever that may be as long as they like it, but since you mentioned it, personally I like your hair best super short, almost shaved. I think you have a good head for it.

Unknown said...

I like it a little bit long so it shows the curl, but not as short as Annie likes it.