April 28, 2009

27O MONTHS


I have noticed that there have been many updates on blogs about babies lately. I thought that I would update about Janet's baby who will be 270 months old next week. He has been busy since the last update.

I don't know what was said in the last update, so I will just tell you what little Robert can do. He can run. He runs really far sometimes, but is only average speed as far as I can tell. He can jump. He can talk in full sentences. His art is not getting better, in fact, it is getting worse and worse each day. He can jump. He can skip [but doesn't], and crawl. He can sleep sitting up in a chair. He can sleep at a desk for hours without a break. He can close his eyes and touch his fingers together with incredible accuracy. He can balance on one leg for many seconds. He can dodge punches. He is only in the 5th percentile in weight and the 51st percentile in height. He can snap his fingers, and wink. He can say his alphabet and count until he died from it. He wakes up so rarely in the night that it must be under 1% of nights.




He can point to things too.

6 comments:

Heather said...

That was very informative. Thank you.

Laura said...

He is so cute! I love him so much!

Unknown said...

All my children are gifted, but you are something special.

Annie Krissman said...

Wow. How advanced.

Aimee said...

I was also thinking that you were advanced. You are getting so big. It is crazy how fast you grow up.

Unknown said...

The real Howard says, "Very advanced for your age. And a wit as well. Niiiiiiiiice."