April 15, 2009

LOAFERS



I have been getting a less than desirable response about my loafers from my coworkers. I want to submit it to a vote, you will be able to vote for a few things. The people I work with make fun of them, but they are so nice on my feet, and they are so much more comfortable than any dress shoes I have ever owned that I have considered buying another pair for my casual life. I have been meaning to take a photo when I was dressed like I do for work with my loafers on, but it is always too late by the time I remember.

I have been taking more photos than I usually do, and actually have founded a photography club. It was not my idea, but I supported it. Although I didn't think of myself as the leader of the club, it seemed that the other members thought I was the leader. I figured that if others thought I was the leader I would lead. That is the tale of how I became the leader of the photography club that is properly named "Photoclub". This is a photo I took at our first Photoclub activity [that only half of the four members showed up for]. We went to Liberty Park and walked around and watched people. A child threw Kix at me while I was reviewing some picutres. His mother approved.




8 comments:

Annie Krissman said...

Maybe you should start a loafer club too. Ryan always wears loafers even though I make fun of him. He I am sure would join your club. Sadly, his loafers are much better than his other choice of shoes.

Laura said...

Sorry for making fun of the loafers. I still think they are silly but I guess being comfortable is worth it.

Jese said...

I think you should worry about those emo pants before you even consider the loafer issue.

Unknown said...

Wear what you want, you always do.

Stembob said...

I don't know what 'Snorf' means? But I defiantly vote 'Snorf'

phoenyx said...

I think you should do something like this for you next photography project: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmkLlVzUBn4

Aimee said...

I say you should wear what is comfortable. I want to see a picture of all the people in the photography class.

Jace said...

haha.. his mother approved..