June 9, 2009

I AM IN THE UNITED KINGDOM





I am in the United Kingdom as some of you may know, and I have been very drowsy from the time change. I have been taking some photos that I hope you will enjoy. I don't really want to take time to make a detailed post at this time, but you can count some sort of recap of the trip when I get home. As a game for you, my reader, I will not be captioning these pictures as I usually do so that you can think whatever you want. I hope it is fun for you to have these photos unexplained.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Here are the captions...

Photo 1:
This is the UK version of TRAX

Photo 2:
I told Laura I would give her a pound if she picked up the dead bird.

Photo 3:
I was surprised to learn that ducks live in foreign countries.

Photo 4:
Those are windmills.

Heather said...

Did you get a new camera lens? Those pictures are awesome.

Rob said...

Well, in a way I have a new lens. I borrowed one from Jace before I came, but it will be returned to him upon my return. It has been great to have a lens that can zoom so well, but it has been trouble from time to time when I have been trying to take a photo of something that is less than 10 feet away. If you think those are great photos you will be pleased to see the rest I hope. Cheers.

Aimee said...

I also think those are great pictures and I enjoyed the captions Heather wrote you should leave that up to her. I want to know what Laura is really holding.

howard said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

Don't worry Heather. I picked that up for free. I should have done it for money but I didn't think about it. It's a dead bird wing. I'm holding a crusty bone though so it wasn't gross

Unknown said...

I like the photos Rob..////

Jace said...

I think that picture of laura picking up the dead bird could be a travel photo of england!! That is exactly how I feel towards the country, and I think describes their society better than marry poppins does.. haha