June 11, 2009

UK PART 2.0

Well, it is time for another short update. I am in what they call the "Lake District". Yesterday I climbed a hill and looked around at the town of Windermire, at least that is what I think I saw. Some of the things around here are quite enjoyable, but some things are worse. I suppose that anywhere you go you can find pretty cool things if you look hard enough, but it seems rather simple to find beautiful landscapes around the English and Scottish countryside. I will give you all what you want, fewer words and more photos. End part 2.




3 comments:

Unknown said...

snice.

Heather said...

It reminds me of Utah :)

phoenyx said...

Points of interest from the US:

1. Burn Notice season has started. It is on Hulu.

2. Comedy Central has authorized/purchased another season of Futurama.

Looks like your trip is a lot of fun.