October 21, 2010

GOOD SPORT











Brett Grimm is the best. She is so forgiving/apathetic toward my goofball demeanor. She even plays the silly games my family plays with little or no complaining. (i.e. pumpkin suction (sucking up paper pumpkins with a straw and running across the room to deposit them into a plastic pumpkin, and Jack-0-lantern Shootout). If she were on "Shallow Hal" she would look the exact same, or perhaps even more beautiful. In the past I haven't posted the most flattering pictures of her, but it was all I had. I am going to infringe on copyright to bring you these. I love this girl.

This is something of me now.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

she's cute. And yes, you are a goofball.

phoenyx said...

William will want to watch this video a million times.

Heather said...

I agree with Mom.

Kimberly said...

Yup Robert, she is a cutie! Well done! (on the cutie and the video!)

Annie Krissman said...

I agree with Heather, Mom, Tad,and Kim. That is all.

Laura said...

Word.

howard said...

word. word. Can you say that? Is that the correct usage?