May 25, 2009

HIGH SCORE

Check it.

I haven't been able to fall asleep very early for about a month or so, and have been playing games on my computer to try to make my life boring enough to sleep. I started playing this game that reminded me of a game I used to play as a child. The objective of the game is to trap these wondering dots, and to fill the rest of the area by making walls. It is quite a simple game to play, but it is hard to be the best. I am still not the best, but I feel good about my 3rd on this weeks high scores.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Your mom will be so proud.

Unknown said...

Aimee's right! Most mom's do not have awesome kids like you except the mom of Marko Gauta and Mads Nikola Lauritzen However, I bet those guys can't shoot fire out of their feet! You are still the best!

howard said...

Impressive. When I can't sleep I read a boring book. Work's for me, but I never get to be in third place.

Laura said...

I'm not surprised by this.

Lydia said...

You are so good at that game so... you should tell me your secret so i can be just a little better

Unknown said...

That's definately something to be proud of.