July 26, 2009

RAMPAGE


So I bought a car that is pretty old, and it has had quite a few problems as a consequence of the many years it has been alive. These are not problems for most people, they are minor, but they are annoyances to me, and I have declared a war on the problems on my car. I have fixed many things already, and still have many to go.

I recently decided that it is very rewarding for me when I fix things, and I have had some spill over from my car. My parents had a four wheeler that was in a bit of disrepair. It was missing a fender, and a few other things had some problems. I was determined to fix it with my very limited knowledge and the extensive resource of friend and family knowledge. It took a few hours and taking the carburetor out more than five times, but it is running. I tell this story for praise, so feel free to praise me for repairing things.

10 comments:

phoenyx said...

Good job Robert!

Laura said...

Congratulations.

Aimee said...

Way to go!!!!

Unknown said...

I was there when you got it fixed and that was a great moment.

Lydia said...

Good job! I praise you =)

Heather said...

You are awesome!

Annie Krissman said...

I praise you for repairing things.

Kimberly said...

Amen to the rewarding nature of fixing things... but I bow to your superior knowledge!

howard said...

My little boy is growing up. Nice job. I'm proud that you stuck to the project until you fixed it.

Unknown said...

As you know, you will need to fix it again because it became unfixed. Your love of repairing things will come in handy as some things need to be repaired over and over.