August 1, 2009

Points


I am awarding points from Villian post.
Aimee- Two points
Annie- Two points- Mostly because you made me laugh with "skinny smackdown" (nearly offensive)
Bud- One point for giving me a signature move that caused me to laugh at when I read it.
Jace- Two points for "Robhurt Gore-ly" and a mass of names (I awarded points although some will argue that i only asked for one name and didn't know that they could do more than one) (not my problem)
Heather- Two points

My ruling is final, and I will not appreciate gripes about the points awarded.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

I don't think I will ever be able to catch up with Heather.

Heather said...

As long as I'm ahead, I won't be griping.

Unknown said...

How come you have a party do in that picture. Is it old or new?

Unknown said...

Actually, don't answer that. It is old.

Jace said...

FINALLY Jace makes it on the point board.. This is truly a great day..

Annie Krissman said...

Heather is a jerk by trying to kick you out of the family. Don't award her any more points. I want to be the winner!