August 18, 2009

DRUGS OR EXHAUSTION

Last night I was driving my car home, to Salt Lake City when all of a sudden it started to get sick. I was about 6 blocks away and every single warning light on my car lit up. I had all of a sudden applied my parking break, worn out my breaks, and had a few other problems all without knowledge I was doing anything. Needless to say, when all my warnings came on I was a bit concerned about my little car. I was only six blocks away, so I watched my temperature and drove cautiously listening to the car. The temperature was rising pretty quick. If I would have had to go much farther it wouldn't have made it. I pulled to my house and got out. I looked at the road behind my car, and it had a streak of wetness from where I had driven. I then thought it was a bigger problem than I had thought. I looked under the hood, and couldn't see anything. I walked around to the passenger side and what did my eyes behold? They beheld car vomit.

It turns out that if you make your car do over 9 marathons in a row it gets sick. It threw up all over the road and in the gutter. I would have thought that it was just sick, but the fact that it had waited to get to the gutter to pass out and vomit all over made me suspect that it was a drug addict. It is stereotypical for drug addicts to be in the gutter. I am a firm believer that stereotypes came from somewhere, and although are not always correct, they are often correct.

What issue does my car have? (one point) (this is your chance jace)

14 comments:

Aimee said...

I don't know but I think you better get it some help. I'm glad you made it home.

Heather said...

It overheated and was leaking antifreeze. TAKE THAT!!!

Heather said...

By the way, you might have blown a head gasket, and that can cost about $600. I hope not, but it doesn't sound good.

Rob said...

Incorrect. I did not blow a head gasket. I just had the alternator belt that I thought I should change when I replaced my alternator die. I watched my temperature so that I didn't get too hot, but it was climbing fast without the water pump going. TAKE THAT!

Rob said...

Heather, Heather, Heather. You mustn't try to offend the point giver. The points that are given can be taken away as a punishment. Moral of the story: Don't make the point giver angry. You won't like him when he is angry.

Unknown said...

Will you please call me and tell me more about this. It has me worried. I need more details to know that you are going to be alright. Such as, how did you figure out what was wrong with it. And are you sure,

Unknown said...

Oh, and I forgot to make my guess for points. I am going to guess that it was the alternator belt that needed replacing, but which you didn't. Am I right? If I am then i should get a point.

Laura said...

Sounds like it needs to go to rehab.

Aimee said...

I think heather's "TAKE THAT" was directed at the other people making comments not at you.

Heather said...

Thank you Aimee. I'm glad that someone is looking out for me. Of course it was directed at my competition.

Unknown said...

Was it directed at me? Because if it was directed at me I think you are bullying me again.

Unknown said...

I've been waiting-----Where's my point? GIVE ME MY POINT FOR BEING RIGHT.

Unknown said...

STILL WAITING FOR MY POINT!

Rob said...

LOOKIT JANET, You got your point. If you were watching your score, you would know that you haven't ever scored before, and now you have one point.