August 20, 2009

CONFUSION

I was hanging out downtown tonight at the Gallivan Center Plaza. There are [no charge] concerts that they do every Thursday night, and "Iron & Wine" was playing, and since I kinda like the music and am pretty strapped for cash I thought it would be some good entertainment for no money. It was okay.

Now, I will get to my point. Taking TRAX is an ideal way to get places in my opinion, especially when parking your car costs money, or there are going to be many people leaving at the same time you want to. Therefore, I chose to take TRAX to the Gallivan Plaza. I have noticed many unusual things on the train, to say the least. Tonight I was sitting on a bench near my friend Chelsea. I was reading the restriction signs aloud (i.e. no skating, no riding bikes) when she pointed out that one of them was completely confusing.
Below this sign it says, "Stay off the tracks and use sidewalks". I would argue that the picture doesn't say that though. To me it says walk in front of the train.... I guess you should be the judge.

8 comments:

Aimee said...

That looks like you are supposed to walk in front of the train to me as well.

Laura said...

Yeah, they want people to die. If they really didn't want people to walk in front of it, the circle would be red and have a line through it.

Unknown said...

I think it is a conspiracy to rid the country of foreigners. English speakers are fine, those relying on pictures ..... well, we can only guess what will happen to them.

Heather said...

You are correct.

Jace said...

I was thinking the same thing as laura, where is that red line?

Annie Krissman said...

It looks like to me they want peole to grab the front of the train and go for a ride. That is a dangerous option as well.

Kimberly said...

Just helping natural selection a little! Too stupid to live! Too stupid to live!

Lydia said...

i agree as well.