November 1, 2010

YAY OR NEIGH

I am going to put the fate of the spoiler with my blog followers. I would say to comment on the one you like but some people may be a bit nervous about making a comment on my blog. Therefore, there will be a poll on the right side of the blog where you can vote. I am aware that you can cheat the voting, so in the event of a tie the spoiler will stay off. If you have a strong enough opinion either way and choose to vote multiple times for one, I applaud you for your conviction. If you are an economist and believe that your vote won't count, you are probably right because I am going to do what I want almost certainly. Vote if you wish to. Go.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Whichever one you like is what I like. I like you.

Heather said...

Oh...that kind of spoiler. I thought we were going to be voting on if we wanted you to tell us what happened at the end of a book, movie, or television show. It made a lot more sense once I saw the pictures.

Annie Krissman said...

I usually hate spoilers, but kind of like it on your car. Humm, tough choice.

Aimee said...

I think it looks better with and mom agreed.

Laura said...

I think it would be best with a different spoiler but until then I say go without.

howard said...

I liked the spoiler.