January 17, 2009

DRAW


The poll ended today in a draw. This is great. I found that this was the ideal way to avoid any voters from flaming my blog with hate messages. However, the fact that I did not have a clear win less than desirable. That being said, I could not make it my decision to go against one group or the other, so this is what happened....


You all failed to make the decision, thus leaving me with little faith in voting that occurs on my blog. Thanks [for trying and failing]. I hope it soon blends back to a style that is more acceptable for our current standards of society.

8 comments:

Laura said...

You're hair is SO rad!

Jese said...

I just cut my hair last night....sweet?

Heather said...

I said MEDIUM.

phoenyx said...

Convert it to a full-on mullet!

Amy said...

I am so hurt that you didnt come home and let me cut your sweet new style. Ps. I miss you!!!

Aimee said...

That is so not cute. I am voting againt both.

Unknown said...

That is horrible!

Annie Krissman said...

I like how you are shirtless. That adds to the mullet look. I love it!