January 15, 2009

NO WONDER

I have been wondering why I haven't been getting as many compliments lately....




I am taking a digital photography class this semester at the University of Utah, and will be carrying my camera around, so I will periodically post interesting things that I see traveling via public transportation. Hopefully you find the majority of the things I post humorous as well. I would like to hear any witty comments about the photos I post. I will be awarding points to the winners of the contests.

5 comments:

Jese said...

I still haven't received my reward for winning the last contest.

Rob said...

Patience is a virtue Bud. All in good time, unless you will accept clams (American).

Laura said...

I've obviously been reading wrong. I never sit like that.
Duly noted.

Jese said...

I accept clams of any nationality actually, however exchange rates apply. So technically I guess I will only accept the value of x American clams. The value of x of course, is up to you.

Unknown said...

People can be creepy.