December 2, 2008

Do I need a monocle?


I was out for an evening stroll, looking for something to deactivate my sweet tooth. I was wondering up and down all the streets of the city when I realized that looking around on the ground for a treat was probably not the best way to find what I want, because up to this point I was only able to find gum. So, after a little cost/benefit ratio analysis I decided that it was in my best interest to save time and energy and just drive to the supermarket. Upon arrival I found a plethora of goods that would satisfy my craving. I was walking down the aisle when I looked up and saw a sign that I was uncertain of.

I began to wonder what "fancy candy" is. What does it mean? Do I have to be "fancy" to eat it? Does it come with gold plated wrapping? It reminded me of an episode of Seinfeld where the people that I think would be considered "fancy" were eating bars of candy with a knife and fork.
I didn't feel I was fancy, so I just bought some jerky.

7 comments:

Heather said...

That was a funny episode.

I wasn't sure what fancy candy was, so I did what you are supposed to do when you don't know something...I googled it.

The answer:
http://www.lakechamplainchocolates.com/

I think that looks better than jerky.

Unknown said...

Bahahahahahahahahaha.

Aimee said...

I'm not sure how jerky would satisfy your sweet tooth. I don't think I have had sweet jerky before.

Unknown said...

I'm not sure any kind of fancy candy would satisfy my sweet tooth. Just give me some kit kats. However, I do agree... how did jerky satisfy your sweet tooth?

Jace said...

It sounds like you keep finding yourself in compromisingly homo-erotic situations. Kissing Travis, shopping for "fancy" things... hmmm
(sure you bought the BEEF jerky, I believe you)

Laura said...

You might not NEED a monocle but it would be super rad if you had one.

Unknown said...

What?