December 21, 2008

I STILL NEED A JOB


I have been unemployed for a whole week now. I have come to realization that life without a job is very boring to me. I have turned to playing video games to help pass the time, also, I try to sleep as many hours as I can, because time "flies" as they say when you are sleeping.

Yesterday I started playing Donkey Kong Country with Matt, and we defeated it in one sitting. Then today when boredom struck again, we destroyed Super Mario's whole World in a single bout. We are an incredible team when it comes to games from our childhood. I play as Donkey Kong and Mario, and Matthew is always the backup character playing as Diddy Kong and Luigi (although his skill is not backup to mine). Now if only we could find people to employ us or at least give us moneys to beat their games for them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am glad you like to work. Keep looking and you will get a job. For right now, looking for a job will have to be your job which is not very fun.
However, since you do not yet have a job, I am glad that you have something worthwhile to do! I am proud that you can beat things. I wouldn't want you to be a loser.

Jese said...

I will pay you three clams (American)to beat the first Mario Brothers on regular Nintendo without warping.

Jese said...

Or turtle tipping.

phoenyx said...

http://comics.com/f_minus/2008-12-26/

Jace said...

You need to get into world of warcraft. I read in a newspaper once that kids in china are so nuts about it, that parents will pay "professional" gamers to get their kids' scores super high. haha.. weird

Heather said...

I once beat a game. I can't remember what it was, but it was one that you or Laura had on your gameboys. I was kind of sad when it was over.

howard said...

The teacher in me would say, "Read a book. Go to a museum like the natural history museum on campus." But then I realize that school is starting up next week and a little down time is probably good. Enjoy!