December 4, 2008

My love

I was looking through some old photos that I have on my computer, and thought I would make a post about Kylie, my ol' girlfriend. Kylie is beautiful to me, and although dating her didn't work out forever, I am pleased to say that we are still great friends. I recently went to her home to visit her for the first time since July, and I do say, it was a good time. We have been talking more than usual and I am happy with that. Kylie is certainly one of my best friends, and will be forever as far as I am concerned. I hear songs that remind me of her on almost every day. I do not regret dating her. She feels like family to me in a way, I love her and would help her out anytime I could. I think that sometimes her shyness is taken the wrong way, like she doesn't like you or something, but she is just a bit shy. I liked that. I know that she is kind in her heart and is always willing to help her friends out. I know that if I need anything I could just ask her to help and she would. I hope she still thinks that she could rely on me for help if she needs it.

I loved being around her and her family. They are wonderful. They were always so kind to me. I am very thankful that I could know them too. They were even able to put up with all of my annoying jokes, and my personality that probably gets to be too much after 30 plus hours in a car together. We have some good photos from the cruise that her grandparents were kind enough to invite me to go on, and I know I had fun. I always had fun with her and her family, and I know that she had fun at the family fiesta parties. Viva Thorley family fiesta banner!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You are so sweet, and you make me feel special. Thank you for everything you have done for me. :)
I will always be here for you. I love you Mr and you sure are cute.

Jace said...

I'm with kylie, rob sure is cute!!

Annie Krissman said...

Weird, I just dreamed about Kylie last night. I was helping her get ready for the prom. She wanted to dress up like a gang member, but still looked very pretty.