February 10, 2009

BACON ANYONE?

I have been very busy with my new job. The shifts here are longer than i am used to for managers, and much shorter for service staff. They only on a very rare occasion do a double shift. In Cedar City the staff would do doubles whenever there is a chance for it. I have digressed. Getting back to the point, I took my camera to work to get some photos for an assignment and thought that I would get some photos of the theatre so that anyone interested could see it.



This is the bacon tile. It is in fact not bacon at all, just a strange coloration of the tile. If you don't think it looks like bacon you are wrong.






This is the lobby and the moving staircase. The elevator is over by the bathrooms. It was boring for a photo, but it is directly to the left of me when I took the photo at the bottom of the stairs.

There it is. An update of my job.

8 comments:

Laura said...

How do you ever get bored at work with a "moving staircase"?!

Unknown said...

It looks posh

Rob said...

Laura, it is because I don't own a slinky.... yet.

Rob said...

Baby Jay, Bernstein Bears taught us all that "looks can be deceiving". It is better than some, not as good as others.

Heather said...

I'm glad you have a job. I'm glad it isn't real bacon on the floor.

Jace said...

i like the picture of the concessions stand. Photography is rad! we should start a flickr group together. go sign up for flickr (its free) and we'll start a group of rad shots.. I'm glad you are into it too. Photography loves company.. or something....

Jace said...

ps, it did look like bacon..

Jace said...

pps.. haha.. sorry to post 3 in a row, but we need to get vogan and buddy posting more often.. without you three working together I fear their blogging efforts are sub-par at best.. My own have also slacked, but I'm rededicating.. haha..