February 16, 2009

THORN IN MY SIDE



I love learning, but I don't necessarily love taking tests and writing papers. I understand that testing and papers are often a necessary tool for learning. I don't have to like them though. Today after writing some words about the differences of colonial United States and Cuba, feeling a bit overwhelmed with boredom, decided to go out into the [not so] fresh air. My main objective was to get out of the house to break up the monotony of my day, but with a secondary objective of more homework. This is not the usual mentally draining variety, rather it is the best kind. I rode TRAX downtown to get some photos for an assignment. They are for an assignment so they are incredibly interesting but I added a few to let you see what I did.



I find that the word nor is a nice touch to the sign above. It will certainly stop me.




2 comments: