February 24, 2009

MY CITATION


Today as I rode my skateboard across the street (the very same street shown on the left side of this photo) I saw a group of police giving citations for not using the crosswalk. I was not about to get one as well, so I crossed the street again without using the crosswalk. I watched the police as I sped away on my skateboard, and they must have decided that to give chase was not worth it. Two were getting information from people, and the other was just looking around. I hurried to my car, watching for anyone that could be following me in the pursuit of giving me a ticket, but when there were no officers after me I quickly got in my car and departed posthaste. I hope you were all tricked by my title.

6 comments:

phoenyx said...

I was not deceived by your title because you told me this story before I read your blog.

Aimee said...

I also wasn't deceived because I didn't read the title first.
I am glad you got away.

Laura said...

I wasn't deceived either. Sorry to disappoint you.

Unknown said...

I was deceived and very worried. Please do not leave posthaste again. Leave very carefully. Please do not write scary titles again. I found it very disturbing.

Heather said...

Deceived, but not that worried.

Annie Krissman said...

I was deceived, but not worried like your loving mama. You deserve what you get.