February 27, 2009

BEST FRIENDEMIES

I went to visit my sister Heather on my day off. I love to visit my nieces and nephew. They are a funny bunch of children. I didn't realize how much one is like me until tonight. I propose that she may have even learned some of her moves from me. I took some photos for evidence.

Gracie, The Loving

Ellie, The Pest

This is where the "playing" begins. Although Ellie lacks size, she is the one that controls the momentum of the brawl. She uses agility and perseverance in battle.

When choking doesn't work the wrestling begins

Wrestling didn't work. Back to choking, but this time a new style.

Maybe if she tackles her?

Resorting to the dirty trick of biting.

GAME OVER


Although Gracie is much bigger, and probably stronger by a large margin, she allows Ellie to do things to her. I think that this is not because Gracie cannot fend for herself, but that she will allow Ellie to hurt her rather than causing Ellie any pain. Family, Friends, and especially Howard (Dad), please comment about the validity of my views about Ellie and myself being somewhat similar. I will award one point for the most humorous naming of the moves Ellie used. This contest ends on March 7th, 2009. Good luck.

6 comments:

Jese said...

You have no trouble punching me up when you're in a jam.

Unknown said...

Ellie is two, after all. Next year we will see Brielle taking Ellie down.

Laura said...

The name for the tackling move is obvious, Fireman's Choke. The biting move is pulling a Laura. I know you know what I'm referring to.

Heather said...

All I can say is that now I know who is responsible for chewing the brown marker lid...not that I didn't already have my suspicions.

I don't know enough about wrestling to name any moves. Besides, I want to give others a chance to earn some points.

Annie Krissman said...

I am happy to join this contest because I am a professional when it comes to fighting. First of all, it is clear that Ellie used the spinning headlock bulldog drop to get Gracie to the ground. She then used her massive weight advantage to give a stinger splash followed by a facewash. It looks like she threw in a rolling thunder to transition into a cork screw followed by the traditonal bite. That is the ending that will always win the game. Gracie on the other hand seems to have stuck with the dead animal move. This move sometimes works, but usually only if it is followed with crying.

Heather said...

Annie wins.