February 18, 2009

HIPSTER SISTER

I was checking me email, and shortly after logging in I realized that hotmail had updated its look. The new and improved hotmail is giving me information about people that I never asked for. This is great because now the opportunity cost that had been previously a high burden, causing me not to creep on people's lives, has been cast away. It is so easy to get information about people in modern days it is astonishing to me. I have digressed like I so often do. The point to this is that as I had become a captive audience to the information of my email contacts lives, I saw one that I found funny. I don't think the information was intended to be humorous, although we can probably all agree that it is very possible for this person to be funny, I argue that it was a case of finger omission. I belive it could also be argued that it was intentional, and that it is just how she says the name of her occupation. Whatever the case, I find it confusing. It could just be mocking the "Wendys" radio adds, but we will never know for sure.

1 comment: